Odle, Inc. was established in 1918 by M.P. Odle when he began painting operations out of his home. The company was a one man, local barnstorming operation performing mostly residential and farm painting services. As with most family businesses, M.P. often would utilize the services, willingly or not, of his son Orville. This would prove to be the catalyst for the continued operation of the company.
As such, Orville continued the company after World War II as Odle Painting, Co. The Company maintained some residential painting operations, but also ventured into larger commercial and industrial projects. As we grew and hired more personnel, we also began to utilize newer and better coating and application technologies.